Anatomy & Physiology for therapists and healthcare professionals
by Ruth Hull
Written in a clear, approachable style, this is the most comprehensive text book currently available for anyone studying anatomy & physiology at level 2 or 3.
Designed for use both in the classroom and as a home study resource, it provides all the information necessary to meet or exceed the curriculum requirements of all the major international awarding bodies. This book incorporates many unique features not found in other texts and is the only resource that students should need to complete their studies in anatomy & physiology. Its benefits include:
- meets National Occupational Standards (NOS) for beauty, hair, nails and spa as defined by Habia
- meets existing NOS for complementary therapies as defined by Skills for Health
- meets the standards required by all the main professional bodies for massage, aromatherapy and reflexology
- is suitable for levels 2 and 3
- contains comprehensive pathology of all body systems
- features detailed and accurate anatomical drawings
- has revision and multiple choice questions at the end of each chapter
- provides a study outline at the end of each chapter
Anatomy & physiology for therapists and healthcare professionals has been reviewed and endorsed by awarding bodies and professional associations and adopted by colleges worldwide.